1. Smart phone users-- is there any other phone that comes close in comparison to the I-phone?? I've had the I-phone 4s for almost 3 years and I LOOOOOVE it, but it was an upgrade from a flip phone so I have no other experience with a smart phone to compare it to. I'm preparing to switch plans and my current phone isn't compatible with the new plan.............decision time!
2. I don't cry over spilled milk, but 6 egg whites wasted in cookies that totally flop...........tears-a-plenty!! I've only made this recipe a dozen times, and could probably make it in my sleep.........but something went majorly amiss.
3. In December I lost my favorite pair of running shoes-- my beloved GTS adrenaline 12's. I've been searching every place imaginable but I have finally given them up as gone for good. Probably not normal, but I shed a few tears. Not only were they my favorites, but I had at least another 200 miles left in them.
4. If you haven't--- give this beautiful song a listen. I promise it'll become a new favorite. gah........so much awesomeness.
5. I have always been fascinated by how differently men and women tend to think/feel/act and this had me chuckling! Same day- two very different opinions!
Do you think a smart phone plan is worth the extra $$?
When was the last time you lost something you valued?